Want to see some “groundbreaking Hip Hop performances” and eat a healthy meal?
Lake City Presbyterian Church is hosting a Hip Hop Green Dinner on Tuesday, February 10th at 5 pm.
What Happens at the Hip Hop is Green Dinner?
The Green Dinners serve as a unique way to reach out to the community to deliver a vegan dining experience geared towards urban youth and young people who identify with Hip Hop culture. The dinners are designed to be a perfect combination of information and entertainment. By breaking bread and sharing information in a relaxed and entertaining environment, the Hip Hop Green Dinners help youth and their families make the connection between their diet, lifestyle and their health.
1. A beautiful dining presentation
2. To taste some of the best vegan food available in their area
3. To witness some groundbreaking Hip Hop performances and meet the artists involved
4. To meet and learn about healthy eating and living from leading health professionals
5. To network with agencies, organizations, businesses and individuals in their area who can help them transition to a healthier lifestyle
Click here to register and learn more. The Green Dinner will be held at the Lake City Presbyterian Church (3841 NE 123rd Street). There is only room for 150 people, and seats are limited.
Here is a video explaining previous Hip Hop Green Dinners.